Things have seemed a bit quiet around here, haven’t they? So I thought I should give you all a quick update about what’s been going on.
- Most of us at Parenthood Matters are returning to work as our Maternity Leave ends. Certainly been a shock to the system! We’ll be sharing stories about how our return to works have gone in the coming weeks.
- Bethany Shirley has been interviewed by Nursery World about Parenthood Matters and our campaign to reform the childcare industry. The article will go live at the end of November
- Bethany has also been asked to write an article for ‘Under 5’ magazine. This will go live in January.
- We have meetings scheduled over the coming weeks with a variety of different early years groups to discuss how we can collaborate and work together. Here at Parenthood Matters, we think it is very important to unite Parents, childcare providers, and organisations to try and form a collective voice and work together for positive change.
- We’ve launched our survey to collect data about parent’s views of the current childcare system. This data will pay a key role in informing our campaign activity. Please complete if you haven’t already. Link below.
- We’ve launched our Facebook page to go alongside our group. Please like! We’re feeling very lonely at the minute. Link below
We’d also like to say thank you to everyone that has supported us so far. With your help, we can make positive change for families in the UK.